The annual gathering of marketers is upon us and here is all you need to know about the convention which is taking place at the Holiday Inn in Bulawayo from the 30th of October to 02 November 2019. We must admit that we have had a fantastic time over the years being a part of the convention, we learnt, networked and as marketers had a bit of fun!
Here are the details of this year’s convention
This year’s convention boasts of an array of speakers who bring together wealth of expertise from both locally and also regionally. Here’s a pick of speakers and their profiles;
- Danny Marandure
Danny is a business leader mostly known for his past role as the CEO of ZOL. He now serves as the COO of Liquid Telecom. He is also the President of the Marketers Association Zimbabwe.
- Busisa Moyo
Busisa Moyo is Chairman for Oil Expressers Association of Zimbabwe and CEO at United Refineries Ltd. Mr. Moyo is also on the board of First Capital Bank Ltd. He also past President for Confederation of Zimbabwe Industries.
- Gladys Mawoneke
Gladys is the founder and CEO of Breva Beverages South Africa which markets and sells 0.0% Alcohol Volume beverages.
Below are some of the topics up for discussion through workshops and presentations at the convention;
- Consumer response in turbulent times
- Exponential organizations – Marketing 4.0 shared values
- Entrepreneurship – building a business from scratch the case of Breva Beverages
- Exploring foreign markets – low hanging fruit for Zimbabwe
- Role of marketing and PR practitioners in national policy discourse
- Big data, Digital marketing and AI integration into marketing strategy
- Customer experience management and the bottom line
How to register
To attend this year’s convention, email Enia Zimunya on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +263772318464, +263242791288
Besides learning and receiving great content, MAZ has also lined up a few activities which include golf, a trip to Matopos and